Scheduled move was not done.

Scheduled move was not done. I called to cancel and was told that I would get a refund. It it 12 days and no refund.

User's recommendation: Don't use this company!

Spirit Lake, Idaho

Simple Moving Labor - So-Called “Professional Movers” performed poorly and cost me thousands in legal fees and damaged appliances.
Simple Moving Labor (SML) Packed my moving truck so poorly the brand new appliances had scrapes and crunches making them inoperable. Several boxes completely torn apart, wood shelving units crushed. Thousands of dollars to replace! Offered cents on the dollar to pay for damages. I had to get a lawyer involved to settle for less than half of cost to replace items. I had extensive evidence in photos and filed claims as instructed. Beware! --This company will NOT stand by their work!
Service
Simple Moving Labor Moving Service
Pros
  • Arrived on time
Damaged or defective

Resolved: Can't Pay

These people can't even pay their subcontractors. My boss did work for them on 10/16/17 and verified the paperwork my boss have on my end. The people at simple moving labor not only give the runaround but refuse to pay people for their full hours worked. $380 may not seem like a big deal to anyone here but when you're a business the business owner has to look at this as theft after 4 attempts to get paid and being told money was going to be released. I would not ever do business or have anything to do with this company, beware because they would rather profit at the expense of other people, than do what is morally and ethically correct.
Resolved
Bedford, Texas
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Do not use Simple Moving Labor

The reason they write that you should get your valuable items appraised, is that the movers they send will most likely help themselves to your items. The criminals Simple Movers sent to my apartment stole some valuable jewelry and treasured items. I highly recommend you go with another firm. They were almost double the cost of local movers. I thought by hiring them I would get better service because they could handle a move to another state, and I would not have to hire two separate companies. Instead I got charged more, and received terrible service. I will repost this review on every website I can find. If it keeps just one person from using this awful company, I will be happy.
Austin, Texas
Service
Simple Moving Labor Customer Care
Cons
  • That they sent a criminal to my house
Theft
Loss
Preferred solution
I want the criminal that stole my jewelry to return my items. This is completely unacceptable that you send criminals to people's homes!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article